We are a modern legal business that puts client service at the heart of all we do. Our employment philosophy is based on several factors:
- We hold Investors In People gold accreditation which is reflected in the continuous learning and training opportunities we offer, alongside providing an open and supportive team culture. We are also accredited to the Law Society’s Lexcel Practice Management Standards.
- We believe that everyone should have a good work/life balance. We offer a range of benefits including opportunities for hybrid working.
- We attract high quality professional and support staff. We are demanding in who we employ, and expect high levels of commitment and ability. A number of our colleagues have joined us after working in large city firms.
- We recognise and nurture talent. We have an open and supportive team working culture, with well-established appraisal and development processes.
- We are committed to supporting the community in which we work and are involved with a number of local charities and activities. Everyone is encouraged to be involved. Please see our CSR page for more details.
- Raworths is a modern, forward thinking firm. All our practice areas are recognised by Chambers UK and Legal 500, the two leading independent guides to the legal profession.
Elsewhere on our website you will find information about us that will give you a feel for Raworths, our history, who we are and what we do, our approach to our clients, the work we do for them and details of our people.
If you are interested in applying for one of our vacancies please send your cv by email to our HR Manager Lisa Robinson, or if you would like more information phone Lisa on 01423 566666.
We do not employ trainee solicitors every year and we are sorry that at present we have no vacancies.