As you will see from this website, Raworths is a long established but pioneering firm of solicitors. We are a modern legal business and know that the provision of legal services is a people business and that our partners and staff are our most important asset.
Our employment philosophy is based on several factors:
- We are committed to continuous learning and investment in our staff. We work to high employment standards and are accredited as Investors in People, as well as being one of only a small number of firms in the country to be accredited to the Law Society’s Lexcel Practice Management Standards.
- We believe that everyone should have a good work/life balance.
- We attract high quality professional and support staff. We are demanding in who we employ, and expect high levels of commitment and ability. We also highly value interpersonal skills and a sense of humour. A number of our partners and staff have come to us after working in large city firms of solicitors. People enjoy working here.
- We recognise and nurture talent. We have an open and supportive team working culture, with well established appraisal and development processes. We believe in diversity and flexibility
- We understand that what is good for society is also good for business. We and our staff support a number of local charities and activities. We encourage staff at all levels to be involved in this.
- Finally, Raworths is a thriving modern, forward thinking, firm with an enviable reputation with both clients and the legal profession in Yorkshire and further afield.
Elsewhere in this website you will find information about us that will give you a feel for Raworths, our history, who we are and what we do, our approach to our clients, the work we do for them and details of our people.
If you are interested in applying for one of our vacancies please send your cv by email to our HR Manager Lisa Robinson, or if you would like more information phone him on 01423 566666.
We do not employ trainee solicitors every year and we are sorry that at present we have no vacancies.