Disputes in respect of property are frequently of importance to businesses and individuals alike, particularly when the value of land is so high. Raworths’ Dispute Resolution Unit is here to guide you through what can be a complex and highly technical area of law.
We have extensive experience of resolving property disputes and act for a variety of clients, including large institutional landlords, agricultural land owners, private individuals and tenants of commercial premises.
Our lawyers have extensive experience of dealing with contentious property issues in Leeds, Harrogate and throughout the country.
Our specialisations include:
- Adverse possession of land
- Claims involving breach of lease covenants
- Compulsory purchase compensation claims
- Possession notices and claims regarding residential property
- Recovery of unpaid rent
- Construction law disputes
- Contested commercial lease renewals and rent reviews
- Co-ownership disputes
- Covenants affecting land use
- Disputes arising from the sale of land
- Disputes regarding rights of way and other easements
- Disputes relating to options and contracts for the purchase of land
- Disputes with neighbouring land owners
- Eviction of trespassers
- Boundary issues
- Forfeiture and possession claims including peaceable re-entry
- Lease dilapidations claims
- Property related insolvency issues
- Recovery of unpaid rent and service charges using court proceedings, distraint and insolvency proceedings
If you would like any further information please contact our litigation lawyers Jonathan Mortimer or Matthew Hill