£Competitive and commensurate with experience
Permanent role with full time, part time or flexible working options considered dependent on experience
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a well-respected and long-established professional services business in the heart of Harrogate to lead in the development and delivery of a compelling, creative and effective marketing plan. Initially, this is a stand-alone role managing a range of external agencies with scope to develop at a more strategic level.
This ‘hands-on’ role would suit a successful brand manager or marketing coordinator who wants to take on a more autonomous and challenging role. Applications from more established marketing managers looking for a return to the workplace or a new challenge are absolutely welcomed.
- You will bring your marketing expertise to the shaping of the overall business strategy and you will lead in the translation of the strategy into a compelling, effective and creative marketing plan
- You will take full accountability for the development and implementation of the marketing plan, managing and coordinating external agencies and internal resources to deliver campaigns and activities
- You will work closely with the individual business units to support their business development objectives and provide marketing expertise and marketing services to business development activities
- You will take stewardship for and the development of the brand and its marketing assets, including the website, company literature, social media channels, advertising, PR and events
- You will manage the company’s profile in the Harrogate area to develop networking and event sponsorship opportunities within both the B2B and B2C spheres.
- You will be responsible for writing compelling and creative content for social media, directories, award submissions and referral sites
- You will bring actionable insight to the business through mining internal information and scoping and commissioning external research, and you will use this insight to segment and target prospective, lapsed and existing clients
- You will lead in the shaping, sharing and measuring of the annual marketing plan through regular marketing and business development meetings and business-wide engagement
- You will manage and measure all aspects of the marketing budget and ensure all activities are delivered on-time and to budget
- You are educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in marketing, business or communications. A CIM diploma will be an advantage
- Ideally, you will have around 5 years’ experience in a marketing management role within a professional services, retail or hospitality business and you will have experience of both B2B and B2C marketing
- You have a proven record of strong marketing management and the ability to develop compelling, creative, targeted and results-oriented plans that deliver on the business strategy
- You are commercially savvy with the ability to identify and share action-oriented insight and you have an inherent understanding of the business-client relationship
- You can demonstrate a creative flair and a craftsmanship of the English language for writing compelling and engaging marketing content and communications
- You live and breathe the brand experience and you demonstrate brand stewardship through attention to detail, engagement and best practise
- You have a positive and engaging style with a willingness to roll-up your sleeves and pitch-in and you demonstrate an ability to communicate and engage at all levels within the business
- You are highly organised and demonstrate initiative and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects
If you are interested in applying for one of our vacancies please send your cv by email to our HR Manager Nick Leach, or if you would like more information phone him on 01423 566666.